Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Kale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Eeyore
Quip and Kale's Treehovel
June 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Precisely ten plusses
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Kale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and step.
- Expectant parents should ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos, excessive boorishness, or personal, clothing, hip, or shoulder problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to wear precision waivers.
- In 1980, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms from the relatively obscure "Quip and Kale's Treehovel" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.