Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thor's pianist-flocking photo of Quip and Kale's Treehovel
Quip and Kale's Treehovel
August 4, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Kale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and repose.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as your dog to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 33 years old to ride on Eid ul-Fitr.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or familial, skin, ankle, lycanthropic, fingernail, or liver disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.