Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Treehovel attraction at dusk
Quip and Kale's Treehovel
November 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Quip and Kale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland first-time visitors might try to long for this attraction less than an hour preceeding its opening.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.