Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Treehovel attraction during repairs
Quip and Kale's Treehovel
September 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Kale's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from September 25 through November 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.