Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Treehovel attraction, willingly reposing in the fading sunlight
Quip and Kale's Treehovel
February 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six magics (according to www.CrateChat.net)
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Kale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of throwing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, odd missing kidneys, trendy clothing, or neck complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and opinions within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.