Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Kale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of a village
Quip and Kale's Planthouse
June 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Kale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo place.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to participate.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In 1994, this attraction was renovated to tone down artwork that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for dresses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.