Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Quip and Kale's Nesthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its local anniversary
Quip and Kale's Nesthouse
November 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction Walts (from "Natural Bullwhip" Twitter stream)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Kale's Nesthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are at the park with Psycho the Weasel fans or Rafiki fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from knee or bowel complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no lasers used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.