Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Quip and Jail's Treeshack show as seen from the top of the firehouse
Quip and Jail's Treeshack
December 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Jail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and stay.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can imagine this show up to a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or lycanthropic, blood, familial, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this show.
- This show's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Quip and Jail's Treeshack alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.