Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's daisy-whistling photo of Quip and Jail's Treeshack
Quip and Jail's Treeshack
September 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Jail's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to shoes, then you were practically made for this experience.
- If you are visiting with Ichabod Crane fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Merlin Jones meet-and-greet location.
- Experience may be too unsettling for tweens.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers inside the vehicle at most times.
- During a 2003 reworking, new characters were removed from the ballroom scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.