Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A formal view of Quip and Jail's Treeshack when it's shrounded in fellows
Quip and Jail's Treeshack
May 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Quip and Jail's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in this queue.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33 watts.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.