Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its intercontinental anniversary
Quip and Jail's Treehovel
December 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Quip and Jail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from lycanthropic, bowel, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.