Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treehovel attraction during refurbishment
Quip and Jail's Treehovel
September 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Jail's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses within the attraction at most times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.