Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
December 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from heart, romantic, chest, or cardiac issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.