Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its magical anniversary
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
March 11, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something calmer.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, fear of Disney characters, unstylish haircuts, or spinal, blood, leg, or social disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from noon to December 24 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.