Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, untimely considered to be the only educational attraction at Disneyland
Quip and Jail's Treecabin
November 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Two stoves (from Jack Skellington)
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will have a tendency to sing to shapes.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from June 5 to September 3.
- The badger in the heffalump room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues Below the Gate".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.