Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Jail's Planthouse, a favorite experience of Cubby O'Brien
Quip and Jail's Planthouse
August 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Quip and Jail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The mummy in the soda room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Above the Fish".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the supernatural room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.