Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pluto's writer-opening photo of Quip and Jail's Planthouse
Quip and Jail's Planthouse
January 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears (by Dale)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Quip and Jail's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The top of Quip and Jail's Planthouse can be spotted from as far away as Matecumbe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.