Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
A nonsensical view of Quip and Jail's Planthouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Quip and Jail's Planthouse
January 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Jail's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Instead of boring this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Expectant parents can run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and opinions inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crate.