Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Planthouse attraction at a distance
Quip and Jail's Planthouse
May 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Jail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 29".
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.