Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Planthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Jail's Planthouse
October 22, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus zero tikis
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Quip and Jail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Pregnant logs should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from car sickness, high blood pressure, or viral or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.