Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Quip and Jail's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Quip and Jail's Oakhouse
September 5, 1955
Avg. queue length:
49 minutes (or 8 minutes by horse)
Four thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Quip and Jail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland Wikipedia editors should experience this attraction just an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1974, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.