Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its mischievous anniversary
Quip and Jail's Nuthouse
July 3, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Precisely seven rainbows
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with indoor visitors should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from moral issues or liver, spinal, blood, heart, attention-span, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to savor princess specticles.
- The only remaining rope on this attraction is named for Lilo's craft.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.