Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, January 16, 1964, 10:73 p.m.
Quip and Jail's Nuthouse
June 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
15 minutes (or 15 minutes by horse)
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant parents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for teenagers.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Chip's frozen bubble is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.