Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Quip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Quip and Jail's Nuthouse
February 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.