Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Hale's Treeshack attraction during repairs
Quip and Hale's Treeshack
May 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Hale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The buoy in the antagonists room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Among the Landlubber".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.