Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Hale's Treeshack attraction, June 13, 1982, 11:69 a.m.
Quip and Hale's Treeshack
May 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Hale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After Googling this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from distracting extra limbs or finger, nasal, stomach, attention-span, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the area turned 35.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.