Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Hale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Quip and Hale's Treenut
December 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Quip and Hale's Treenut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to shoot this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet area.
- Pregnant drums will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Despite appearances, there are no swords used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your donkey.