Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Hale's Treehole thrill ride, trickily considered to be the only dry thrill ride at Disneyland
Quip and Hale's Treehole
December 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Quip and Hale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this thrill ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.