Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A prosperous view of Quip and Hale's Treehole when it's bathed in children
Quip and Hale's Treehole
September 15, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Quip and Hale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or shoulder, leg, or ankle complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers within the vehicle at significant times while it is in motion.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The tower of Quip and Hale's Treehole can be seen from as far away as the resort.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.