Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Quip and Hale's Planthouse attraction at first light
Quip and Hale's Planthouse
June 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Hale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of Darkwing Duck impersonators.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to purchase princess specticles.
- The pirate in the goldfish room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Up the Taxi".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.