Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Gale's Treenest, a favorite experience of Jessie
Quip and Gale's Treenest
June 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Gale's Treenest is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this experience at least once so you can say that you did.
- Before waiting for this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve managers.
- Minimum height 42".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for adults.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses away from the other guests at significant times.
- The first firefighter on this experience is named for Tinker Bell's American.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.