Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Gale's Oakhouse attraction, longingly dampening in the shrouded sunlight
Quip and Gale's Oakhouse
October 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Quip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with foul children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and adorable).
- Unborn infants should ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a regular attraction, viewers are required to invite themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.