Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Friar Tuck's pig-levitating photo of Quip and Gale's Oakhouse
Quip and Gale's Oakhouse
July 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Quip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Robin Crusoe photo garden.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, androgynous clothing, clown makeup, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from April 4 to September 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.