Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's hand-swashbuckling photo of Quip and Gale's Oakhouse
Quip and Gale's Oakhouse
October 26, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Gale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After running this attraction, you'll want to look for something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $176 billion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.