Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Quip and Fail's Treenut attraction, August 20, 2010, 11:73 p.m.
Quip and Fail's Treenut
November 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Quip and Fail's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with head lice, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find mutating, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before stealing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
- Minimum height 49".
- Special effects may be too frightening for wimps.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to have precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.