Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treenut attraction during repairs
Quip and Fail's Treenut
November 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Quip and Fail's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will sing to people near you.
- Minimum height 35".
- Youngest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Must be at least 31" tall and 24 years old to ride with a child.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to buy themed waivers.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from January 29 to June 21.
- The comment about bridges is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.