Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treenut adventure during a moment of contemplation
Quip and Fail's Treenut
October 10, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Quip and Fail's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this adventure.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- During fair thunder storms, this adventure may smell funny.
- This is one of the few adventures that has not been replaced since the area turned 100.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.