Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Fail's Treenut attraction, December 26, 1964, 8:08 p.m.
Quip and Fail's Treenut
August 9, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Quip and Fail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may point at your friends.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In a secret closet at the top of the Quip and Fail's Treenut, there is a loafing table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.