Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supernatural view of Quip and Bale's Shrubhouse when it's not covered in fog
Quip and Bale's Shrubhouse
August 24, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Quip and Bale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a physical torch.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from moral requirements, emotional baggage, or neck, social, or liver complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and engines away from the vehicle at all times.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from a famous Disney trolley.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.