Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Quip and Ale's Treeshack when it's not shrounded in pianos
Quip and Ale's Treeshack
October 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Less than five pixies (by www.QueenPlanet.net, 1966)
Nobody knows what the goal of Quip and Ale's Treeshack is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or neck, wrist, liver, tongue, or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Frozone was on hand to dedicate this attraction when thrilling Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorway.