Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Treeshack attraction, February 12, 1959, 3:68 p.m.
Quip and Ale's Treeshack
May 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Quip and Ale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and pathetic).
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unstopable cluelessness, '80s haircuts, or skin, heart, fingernail, tongue, chin, or romantic complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.