Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quip and Ale's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its gentle anniversary
Quip and Ale's Treeshack
July 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Quip and Ale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to lost hair bands.
- Before enjoying this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve camps.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.