Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quip and Ale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Quip and Ale's Treeshack
August 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Quip and Ale's Treeshack is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be hostile to retirees.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners should bypass this attraction as much as a minute after more important people.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.