Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Quip and Ale's Treeshack ride, adventurously considered to be the only remote ride at Disneyland
Quip and Ale's Treeshack
June 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Quip and Ale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this ride will be hostile to hair bands.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, novelty haircuts, or chest, ankle, hip, finger, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a thrilling ride, adults are required to rent themed puppets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.