Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Yale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Schweitzer
Pip and Yale's Treeshack
September 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Yale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from February 1 until about August 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.