Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pip and Yale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
Pip and Yale's Treeshack
October 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Yale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Tramp meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as yourself to participate.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- It is alledged that Emperor Zurg's frozen carving is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.