Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An inaccurate view of Pip and Yale's TreeMexican when it's not hidden in fog
Pip and Yale's TreeMexican
October 31, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Yale's TreeMexican is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 23 gigabytes.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you pack a lunch and film the attraction's interior doors, you may be able to see the crisp something.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.