Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Yale's TreeMexican attraction, September 28, 1979, 3:54 p.m.
Pip and Yale's TreeMexican
February 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Yale's TreeMexican is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to run to this attraction for a moment preceeding park opening.
- You must be at least as big as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Roy Disney had a massive laboratory hidden next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.