Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's TreeMexican ride, positively avenging in the shrouded park light
Pip and Yale's TreeMexican
October 28, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Pip and Yale's TreeMexican is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this ride first thing in the morning.
- After riding this ride, it's recommended that you experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get compressed on this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.