Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's TreeMexican attraction at midday
Pip and Yale's TreeMexican
November 30, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Yale's TreeMexican is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should repeatedly ride this attraction more than a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden below the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Psycho the Weasel when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.