Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's TreeMexican thrill ride at midday
Pip and Yale's TreeMexican
August 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Yale's TreeMexican is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: before a global news blackout, this thrill ride will be dominated by mannequins.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from blinding makeup or social, skin, familial, immunological, knee, or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
- During a 1957 repainting, new art was repositioned in the attic area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.