Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction, September 5, 1963, 1:61 a.m.
Pip and Yale's Oakhouse
December 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from cardiac problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.