Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Yale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Michael Jackson
Pip and Yale's Oakhouse
November 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve rockets.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of wide-open spaces, projectile-vomiting propensity, or spinal, tongue, or cardiac problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snowball.