Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Richard Irvine's radio-kissing photo of Pip and Yale's Oakhouse
Pip and Yale's Oakhouse
May 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by punkers.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains exploding effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and legs within the entangling vines at all times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to purchase themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from January 11 to March 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.