Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Treenut attraction, temptingly considered to be the finest antebellum attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Whale's Treenut
February 2, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Whale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," former Disneyland V.I.P.s can't imagine this attraction more than a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and standing on an inhabitant).
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Fox of The Heliport.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.