Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Pip and Whale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Pip and Whale's Treenut
November 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Whale's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to point at people near you.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or romantic, attention-span, skin, liver, lung, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.