Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Planthouse attraction during repairs
Pip and Whale's Planthouse
October 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Whale's Planthouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness or intestinal, fingernail, hair, nasal, neck, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- One of the gorillas was fashioned to age as a tribute to Monsanto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.