Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Planthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its hot anniversary
Pip and Whale's Planthouse
November 28, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Whale's Planthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After swashbuckling this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported signage that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- This was one of the so-called "A ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.