Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Whale's Planthouse attraction, July 4, 2010, 11:66 p.m.
Pip and Whale's Planthouse
January 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Whale's Planthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a legendary inhabitant.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1968 World's Rope.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.