Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Pip and Whale's Planthouse attraction during repairs
Pip and Whale's Planthouse
August 9, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Whale's Planthouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners should ride this attraction less than a moment after its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.