Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A typical view of Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse when it's not inundated in fog
Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse
February 16, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, try not to experience this attraction second thing in the morning.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from odd tattoos or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.