Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse show during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse
February 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Eight and five thirds thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this show will be full of hair bands.
- After waiting for this show, it's recommended that you try something softer.
- Minimum height 45".
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get dry on this show.
- This show closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.