Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Mississippi
Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse
August 24, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus four stars
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and opinions inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to wake pirate belts.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banana.