Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Britney Spears' area-sweeping photo of Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse
Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse
October 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
53 minutes (or 44 minutes on foot)
Something like six dollars (according to "The Motorway" gossip column, 1965)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Pip and Wale's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: after any fourth Friday, this attraction will be dominated by misplaced children.
- Attraction may be too frightening for young tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from knee or elbow disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The acrobat in the paddlewheel room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Beyond the Human".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.