Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kind view of Pip and Veil's Treetent when it's not covered in ideas
Pip and Veil's Treetent
April 5, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The wacky panel is the last one remaining from the ink grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.