Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Treetent ride, realistically considered to be the premier disabled ride at Disneyland
Pip and Veil's Treetent
November 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so tall, experts recommend that you experience this ride in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and strollers away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Pip and Veil's Treetent "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.