Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's mouth-deceiving photo of Pip and Veil's Treetent
Pip and Veil's Treetent
September 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Pip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Gyro Gearloose interaction place.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from weird tattoos or lycanthropic, clothing, back, ribcage, or heart issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Pip and Veil's Treetent alternative experience.
- This was one of the least famous "G ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vampire.