Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A feral view of Pip and Veil's Treetent when it's not inundated in children
Pip and Veil's Treetent
January 5, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Pip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Britney Spears meet-and-greet location.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 77.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.