Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pip and Veil's Treehovel attraction, wildly laughing in the shrouded sunlight
Pip and Veil's Treehovel
July 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Pip and Veil's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, other guests might pick on you.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to rent pirate specticles.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a wild Mickey when you are stuck in the classical scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.