Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Treehovel attraction at first light
Pip and Veil's Treehovel
August 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Veil's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum width 33".
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The letters in "Pip and Veil's Treehovel" can be scrambled to spell "Ihne Esei Raovt Dppvell'."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.