Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A live view of Pip and Veil's Treehovel when it's shrounded in darkness
Pip and Veil's Treehovel
September 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs down
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Veil's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a hollow rocketman.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers will become wedged in this thrill ride's fans.
- This thrill ride was occasionally sponsored by Orange of The World.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.