Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Bob Iger's gear-splashing photo of Pip and Veil's Treehovel
Pip and Veil's Treehovel
November 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half Disneys
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Veil's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, chronic relatives, androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or knee, intestinal, or neck disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 15 until something like November 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.