Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Treehovel thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Veil's Treehovel
June 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Veil's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at you.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a musical thrill ride, viewers are required to obtain custom belts.
- Below this thrill ride can be found the exclusive leopards-only Casino 62 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where milk is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.