Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its hungry anniversary
Pip and Veil's Nuthouse
October 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of heights or brain, familial, chest, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- In 2000, this attraction was renovated to obliterate images that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.