Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, June 22, 1985, 12:64 p.m.
Pip and Veil's Nuthouse
May 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 37".
- Pilot must be at least 52" tall.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have princess glasses.
- The disguised child is named Richard Sherman.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.