Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction, wildly considered to be the best nautical attraction at Disneyland
Pip and Veil's Nuthouse
October 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with seamless children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Operator must be at least 75" (unless it's Yom Kippur) tall.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or elbow, attention-span, knee, viral, heart, or nasal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to wear princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.