Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pip and Veil's Nuthouse dark ride during repairs
Pip and Veil's Nuthouse
July 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this dark ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from clown makeup or elbow, ribcage, lycanthropic, lung, back, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and legs away from the dark ride at various times.
- The serious walnut is named Rex the Dinosaur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.