Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Tale's Treeshack attraction at midday
Pip and Tale's Treeshack
April 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Tale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to people near you.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or Shere Khan fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo location.
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Dumbo originally intended for this attraction to have no live nests.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.