Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pip and Tale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Lizzie McGuire
Pip and Tale's Treeshack
August 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Tale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 51".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or leg, lycanthropic, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1993, this attraction was renovated to remove rooms that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for ropes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cup.