Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Tale's Treenut attraction, untimely fossilizing in the fading candlelight
Pip and Tale's Treenut
June 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Pip and Tale's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you find something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.