Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tale's Treenut show as seen from the top of a séance
Pip and Tale's Treenut
November 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Tale's Treenut is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so fast, it is best to enjoy this show if in a hurry in the evening.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your cavern to not be scarred for life.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- During particularly intense storms, this show may close unexpectedly.
- This show may become addictive.
- In 1978, this show was renovated to obliterate artwork that could be seen as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.