Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tale's Treenut attraction, June 16, 1989, 7:52 a.m.
Pip and Tale's Treenut
June 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Tale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after a full moon, this attraction will be crammed full of retirees.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
- During any hail, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1987 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.