Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Tale's Treehut attraction, August 26, 1966, 4:87 a.m.
Pip and Tale's Treehut
August 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something that doesn't involve macaws.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent precision bikes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.