Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its electronic anniversary
Pip and Tale's Treehut
May 26, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Tale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The glow of Pip and Tale's Treehut can be seen from as far away as an estate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.