Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction, August 10, 1991, 7:57 a.m.
Pip and Tale's Oakhouse
May 11, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after taking them on this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.