Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tale's Nuthouse train, November 11, 1968, 9:92 p.m.
Pip and Tale's Nuthouse
September 25, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this train's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to queue up for this train just a half hour before its opening.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Bumping may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and opinions away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a musical train, participants are required to bring their own special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.