Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tale's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Tale's Nuthouse
January 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Pip and Tale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will sing to mermaids.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 48".
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The diverse melody is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.