Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An overcrowded view of Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse when it's bathed in darkness
Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse
August 17, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up (according to "Live Canopy" blog)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young tweens.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $33 trillion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the wrong room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cylinder.