Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's dachshund-storytelling photo of Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse
Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse
May 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 25".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- This is the only popular attraction in Disneyland in which a picture of Luigi can be found.
- Be sure to look for a dark Mickey when you pass through the charming room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seed.