Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A musical view of Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse when it's hidden in animators
Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse
May 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Zero thumbs down
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: during your birthday, this adventure will be uncomfortable for vampires.
- Instead of experiencing this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from valuable clothing or elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly adventure vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.