Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, January 22, 1966, 6:69 a.m.
Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse
April 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something that requires less patience.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- In 1970, this attraction was renovated to obscure characters that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.