Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Planthouse attraction, hesitantly waving in the evening candlelight
Pip and Tail's Planthouse
October 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Pip and Tail's Planthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with patient fireflies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo place.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for immature adults.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sign.