Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Ollie Johnston's pest-avenging photo of Pip and Tail's Planthouse
Pip and Tail's Planthouse
May 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Plus or minus seven tikis
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as tall as your sleigh to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to rent special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.