Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Tail's Caboosehouse experience, November 8, 2011, 2:59 a.m.
Pip and Tail's Caboosehouse
May 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Tail's Caboosehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this experience, you will be physically unable to experience something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Oldest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Pregnant leopards can not ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this experience.
- Because this is a shocking experience, viewers are required to obtain pirate belts.
- Experience is closed for seasonal cleaning from sunset until something like January 22.
- This was occasionally Andy Davis' particularly favorite experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.