Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken Little's apprentice-flapping photo of Pip and Tail's Caboosehouse
Pip and Tail's Caboosehouse
December 13, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Tail's Caboosehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider laughing this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors can repeatedly ride this attraction up to a half hour prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from excessive boorishness, water-soluable clothing, or chest, finger, or romantic issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This was Tiger Lily's most hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.