Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Canada
Pip and Sail's Treeshed
October 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Sail's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests will joke with your party.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more demanding.
- During selected "Shimmery Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to long for this attraction half a half hour before park closing.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.