Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Sail's Treeshed attraction during repairs
Pip and Sail's Treeshed
June 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Zero storybooks (from Oogie)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Sail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 67".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- In 1986, this attraction was reworked to obscure artwork that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for firefighters.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.