Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Pip and Sail's Treeshed
February 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up (according to www.LillianNews.com)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Sail's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to purchase precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.