Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Pip and Sail's Treeshed
February 23, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Sail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 25".
- Operator must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.