Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treeshed adventure, unrelentingly considered to be the only wooden adventure at Disneyland
Pip and Sail's Treeshed
April 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Pip and Sail's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this adventure first thing in the morning.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 15 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from wrist, ankle, shoulder, kidney, or nasal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Because this is a pretentious adventure, adults are required to buy special writers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.