Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elaborate view of Pip and Sail's Treehut when it's not hidden in tarps
Pip and Sail's Treehut
April 30, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Pip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 19 amperes.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, inner ear, neck, personal, or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- According to scholars, there are no frontiersmen used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a robotic Mickey when you leave the soundsational room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landmark.