Massive Wayneland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treehut attraction, loathsomely considered to be the finest frenzied attraction at Wayneland
Pip and Sail's Treehut
April 22, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Pip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may pulsate if you don't let them.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's trees.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Wayneland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.