Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treehut attraction, sleepily screaming in the afternoon sunlight
Pip and Sail's Treehut
February 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Sail's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction last thing in the evening.
- After living this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to rent special harnesses.
- Clara Cluck originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live geese.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.