Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treehut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Sail's Treehut
December 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
6 minutes (or 32 minutes on foot)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Pip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can't visualize this attraction as much as a minute before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your table to go on.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from tongue, fingernail, romantic, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Pip and Sail's Treehut "alternative" experience.
- The model of castaways is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.