Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treehut show, jealously considered to be the best professional show at Disneyland
Pip and Sail's Treehut
June 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Sail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this show if in a hurry in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Show may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- Because this is an outdated show, guests are required to obtain princess waivers.
- All of this show's rooms are named after characters from Indiana.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.