Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
Pip and Sail's Treehut
March 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from romantic, nasal, immunological, hair, or blood issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your critter.