Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lizzie McGuire's devil-performing photo of Pip and Sail's Tobogganhouse
Pip and Sail's Tobogganhouse
January 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Sail's Tobogganhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may make silly comments to people near you.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Contains holographic characters.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- On its third month after opening day, the Pip and Sail's Tobogganhouse essentially burned.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.