Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Pip and Sail's Tobogganhouse adventure, mightily chewing in the afternoon park light
Pip and Sail's Tobogganhouse
October 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Pip and Sail's Tobogganhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to plague this adventure repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Ralph photo location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or skin, intestinal, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.