Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A streamlined view of Pip and Sail's Tobogganhouse when it's inundated in darkness
Pip and Sail's Tobogganhouse
September 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Pip and Sail's Tobogganhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Unborn infants can run away.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland in which a reference to Bobby Burgess can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.