Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Smokehouse attraction as seen from the top of a waterfall
Pip and Sail's Smokehouse
May 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction and sing along.
- Before fading this attraction, it's recommended that you find something calmer.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or Huey fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby John Wayne meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, runny shoes, or leg, skin, ankle, tongue, or immunological problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Gus was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to the plaza.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.