Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Planthouse attraction during construction
Pip and Sail's Planthouse
December 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Sail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum height 65" (when kneeling).
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from last week to June 28.
- The clover in the rock room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues In the American".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.