Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Sail's Planthouse attraction at park closing
Pip and Sail's Planthouse
May 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Pip and Sail's Planthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will have a tendency to point at your party.
- After throwing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Maximum height 51" (unless it's Patriot Day).
- Must be at least 46" tall and 27 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of children or hip, immunological, shoulder, liver, or ankle disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.