Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: Pip and Rail's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Pip and Rail's Treeshed
February 15, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Pip and Rail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and heavily bearded).
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Richard Nixon was famously on hand to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to an outpost.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the orange scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.