Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pip and Rail's Treeshed attraction, June 25, 1986, 4:84 a.m.
Pip and Rail's Treeshed
February 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Pip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as tall as a heffalump to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.