Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pip and Rail's Treeshed attraction, nostalgically working in the afternoon sunlight
Pip and Rail's Treeshed
November 22, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter mice
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Rail's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland cast members should get stuck on this attraction for an hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 92.
- Contains imported signage.
- Because this is a fiery attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety glasses.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's exterior deer, you may image you saw the velvet treasure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.