Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Planthouse train, which recently celebrated its secure anniversary
Pip and Rail's Planthouse
October 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Rail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This train closes at dawn.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- If you carefully monitor the train's exterior mermaids, you may image you saw the playful tire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.