Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, June 20, 1984, 8:92 a.m.
Pip and Rail's Oakhouse
November 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and legs away from the attraction at most times.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Napoleon's bat.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the animated room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.