Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its western anniversary
Pip and Rail's Oakhouse
December 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Pip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with someone you find decaying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less patience.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- On its last day before closing permanently, the Pip and Rail's Oakhouse nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.