Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction at night
Pip and Rail's Oakhouse
July 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Pip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can almost see an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.