Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction, recklessly decaying in the afternoon sunlight
Pip and Rail's Oakhouse
September 12, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of any first Friday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- Minimum height 46".
- Contains imported effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Cast members maintain a detailed log in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.