Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Rail's Oakhouse
March 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Pip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve hotrods.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph location.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum height 49".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imported characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.