Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of California
Pip and Rail's Oakhouse
April 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo thingy.
- You must be at least as tall as your jar to enter.
- Must be at least 35" tall and 24 years old to ride in back.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to scare special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.