Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Rail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Rail's Oakhouse
February 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Rail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors should visit this attraction more than a quarter hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Rajah photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and in a stroller).
- Youngest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- In 1968, this attraction was reworked to add additional images that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.