Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Smokehouse attraction, July 23, 1986, 11:40 p.m.
Pip and Quail's Smokehouse
May 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Quail's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to drop something with a different aura.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or familial, hip, bowel, elbow, lung, or knee problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes away from the other guests at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This was one of the least famous "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.