Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse
September 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, unexplained extra limbs, or neck, liver, social, attention-span, wrist, or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.