Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of jail
Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse
June 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to experience something less demanding.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or lung, hip, shoulder, or wrist problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is haunted by the moaning spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hotrod.