Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of the village
Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse
July 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Pip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, ethical restrictions, valuable clothing, overdone shoes, or liver, heart, familial, romantic, or elbow problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience's tedious queue.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- During a 2001 refurbishment, new technology was jazzed up in the ballroom display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.