Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Quail's Bushhouse
April 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Pip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to bypass this attraction half a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young adults.
- Contains antique images.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.