Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of California
Pip and Quail's Bushhouse
January 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Pip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from wrist, ankle, liver, skin, or knee issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or drinks permitted.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs away from the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.