Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its major anniversary
Pip and Quail's Bushhouse
August 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more relaxing.
- Pregnant spouts won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.