Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An austere view of Pip and Pale's Smokehouse when it's not covered in children
Pip and Pale's Smokehouse
July 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Pale's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with steel robots should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 50".
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Roger Rabbit was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Andy Davis when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.