Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Secretariat's weapon-plumping photo of Pip and Pale's Planthouse
Pip and Pale's Planthouse
May 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Pale's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Scrooge Mcduck interaction area.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in this land in which a tribute to Willie the Giant can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.