Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Pip and Pale's Planthouse attraction, June 30, 2012, 12:29 a.m.
Pip and Pale's Planthouse
February 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Pip and Pale's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from tomorrow to February 23.
- The letters in "Pip and Pale's Planthouse" can be scrambled to spell "Nupphep Aasoe'na Tlp Sldi."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.