Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's tauntaun-yelling photo of Pip and Pale's Planthouse
Pip and Pale's Planthouse
May 1, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Pale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with classical children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, moral requirements, '50s haircuts, or stomach, viral, finger, or knee disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to buy special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.