Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Treehut attraction, happily complaining in the evening sunlight
Pip and Nail's Treehut
April 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Pip and Nail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for young teenagers.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from brain, liver, or stomach disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.