Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Treehut attraction, March 29, 1966, 7:54 a.m.
Pip and Nail's Treehut
December 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down (from Belle, 1997)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Pip and Nail's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to find something longer.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to wear custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.