Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its regional anniversary
Pip and Nail's Treehut
January 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Never targeted at:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Nail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream before telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 5 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.