Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Pip and Nail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
Pip and Nail's Treehut
December 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Nail's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Joe Fowler meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 38".
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- In 1970, this attraction was updated to tone down characters that could be viewed as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.