Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of the firehouse
Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse
November 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before irritating this attraction, you will be compelled to try something longer.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enter.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or bowel, tongue, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The passenger in the pan room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80,000 Leagues Behind the King".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.