Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction, longingly standing in the morning sunlight
Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse
October 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and shoes inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.