Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse attraction during refurbishment
Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse
April 12, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant dumplings won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- No texting or drinks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from October 9 until about March 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.