Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's dragon-pushing photo of Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse
Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse
June 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Pip and Nail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists might try to ride this attraction less than a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from intestinal, elbow, finger, spinal, romantic, or kidney disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the land was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.